What aspects of my business can a business coach help me with?
- Mange your Operational Time
- Get your team working better and more efficiently
- Implement tried and tested leadership tools to get the full potential of your staff
- Get Proactive with Money Issues
- Understand the numbers that make or break your business
- Increase your revenues
- Increase your profit
- Decrease overheads and costs
- Show you how to prepare for a profitable “exit” from your business.
- Making yourself attractive to a strategic purchaser
How long time does the process take?
Coaching is a learning process, hence some coaches need a few hours of coaching in order to sort out issues they have already identified; while others work with their coach for 9 – 12 months. Each month brings new areas of development and growth.